论坛 - SCP-CN-2504,但AI翻譯
论坛 » Imported » 单页讨论 » SCP-CN-2504,但AI翻譯
创建者: wd:ycn-little_sheep wd:ycn-little_sheep
日期:2026.08.20 15:58 (UTC)
帖子数:6
此主题为页面 SCP-CN-2504,但AI翻譯 的讨论区
wd:ycn-little_sheep wd:ycn-little_sheep 2026.08.20 15:59 (UTC)

这集神了

請輸入文本
wd:Randomthings999 wd:Randomthings999 2026.08.20 15:59 (UTC)

作者 wd:Apollyon Ballroom wd:Apollyon Ballroom


If I don't translate, what would you guys even read?
反正我也不怕int封号,我不仅没有经过授权,而且代码爆了,也没有去管,还是用深度求索翻译的,甚至连原作者都懒得标,明显违反CC协议,我自己都打了个oooo


就是因为代码爆了,所以说我干脆摆烂了


我不搬你們看什麼

Thinking it over, I'll just settle for novote.
wd:PVZGETE wd:PVZGETE 2026.08.20 16:44 (UTC)

The writing is decent, but the content is still hard to accept. This piece would be better suited for a story collection set in the Library of the Forgotten, yet it insists on being written as a containment project with divine-entity lore. The divinity comes at too little cost, and the SCP Foundation could almost be swapped out for any other villain—which gives me no reason to upvote it.

Simply put, the framework you've set up has too high a prestige, but the execution doesn't live up to that prestige. So in the end, I'll just choose to novote.

Re: Thinking it over, I'll just settle for novote.
wd:PVZGETE wd:PVZGETE 2026.08.20 16:47 (UTC)

未机翻回复帖:https://scp-wiki-cn.wikidot.com/forum/t-16154254/scp-cn-2504#post-9012648


Q:我不搬你們看什麽
A:我们也没有看的必要啊()

wd:rvbqdfgk wd:rvbqdfgk 2026.08.22 05:57 (UTC)

95764作者?你怎么跑这来了

wd:Apollyon Ballroom wd:Apollyon Ballroom 2026.08.26 13:24 (UTC)

其实我没被云分封


哦,对了,我又继续迫害miku了

wd:Randomthings999 wd:Randomthings999 2026.08.26 13:41 (UTC)

你再發一個試試?

要不是在雲分我還得收着點你早就飛起來了

wd:Dawa Gyatsho wd:Dawa Gyatsho 2026.09.07 07:36 (UTC)

你搬了我吃什么?

页面版本:3,最后编辑:2025年8月23日 07:31(UTC)
除非特别注明,本页内容采用以下授权方式:Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License。